Online Payroll Deduction Form
Current UGA employees can now participate online for UGA Foundation giving through payroll deduction. While existing printed authorization forms are still accepted, the download site has been replaced with a new online interface. All links to the pdf form now point to the online environment and require a log-in using UGA ID and password for authentication.
The new payroll deduction interface will be a component of the overall Development and Alumni Relations website redesign launching this November and will be more actively promoted in the Faculty/Staff campaign Spring 2017.
- Click here to access the login in screen.
- Enter your UGA Myid and password in the Central Authentication screen
- Verify your Myid, Name, and work phone, then select your Payroll Type and click Continue.
- Select whether or not this will be an ongoing gift and enter the amount per pay period. Click on the Designation Name field to open the search list – type in the keyword, name, or fund number of your choice then click Continue.
- Review your Payroll Deduction Summary and authorize the deduction, then click submit to complete the process.